Tuesday, March 31, 2009

los banos, aking mahal

Last weekend, i was in manila. Fiftieth anniversary kase ng home church namin. Yun ay ang Caloocan Bible Church. It was the church where my mom and dad met. It was where they got married. It was where i was dedicated. Dun din na-ordain si Tatay. At dun din kaming tatlong magkakapatid ay na-baptize. So i wanted to be there. And by God's grace and provision, I was able to go. Magaling si Lord.

Saturday, I went straight to UPLB from the airport. Adik ako e. Adik sa esvees. Adik sa elbi. At nagkita kami ng mga esvees. Wheeeeee! *bighug*

i saw eena's happy nails. hehe. ang saya. they're shining, shimmering shplendid! And I also saw my dear dear cousin Tantan again. I met Eloi again (the first time was during the feb fair last year parang ilang seconds lang) pero it felt like i've known her for years! And of course there were Migs, and Deneb, and Karis, and Omar, and my twin sister Chara, and Philip, and Irish. (may nakalimutan ba ako?) Of course, si Kit.:)

I missed Dan (i was really expecting your matinding hirits...)
And Alvin (who promised cracking knuckles...)
Wala kayo. Ayun. Na-lost tuloy ang mga esvee boys. Haaaay nako.

I'll see more of you again next time ha. *hug*

No comments: