Friday, July 17, 2009

i lost my wallet :(

I'm sure i had it sa jeep yesterday.
I'm not sure if i had it when i entered the door ng house namin dito sa cubao. Kase from duty and status ko yesterday and i probably dozed off sa jeep.
Pero i'm about 90something percent sure i had it with me when i got home.
I used my barya going to the hospital kanina. The barya was already in the pocket of my blazer.
I didn't have a wallet when i was in the hospital kanina.
I assumed i left my wallet dito sa bahay.
When i got back... wala ang wallet ko dito sa house.

It's a small blue pouch.
It has my atm.
My philhealth card.
Laking National Bookstore Card and SM Advantage Card.
Ung visitor's pass sa condo ni Tarits.
And about 800pesos. Give or take some.

I either lost it sa jeep or dito sa house.
Waaaaaahhh..
Ayoko na mag-isip. Sabi nga ni Ninang, we hope it didn't get lost dito sa house.

:((( I need my atm.
And the philhealth card.
Alright, i also need the money pero if the person needs it more, then ok lng. Kahit ung ATM at philhealth card na lng. :(((
Advance Merry Christmas na lang sa kanya.

Waaaaaah......
Ngayon, how do i apply 'In everything give thanks'? 'In whatever circumstance, rejoice'?

Thank you Lord hindi ako naulanan kanina. :)
At thank you dahil hindi nanakaw ung cellphone ko this time. Hahaha.
And thank you because I know you saw this. At ikaw ang bahala dito.
For whatever purpose, I believe you will make this come out for the good. Like you always do.

Bakit ang hirap ma-prune?! Hahaha.

No comments: