Monday, January 26, 2009

there's this camp

There's this camp I want to attend on April 4-10, 2009. It will be held in Puerto Galera, Mindoro.
It's called ECHOcamp.

I was the first and only paying camper during the first EchoCamp in Galera in the summer of 2003. 2003 nga ba yon? Sa Echo, I learned to sleep in a hammock between trees, under the stars and the sky. That was where i first climbed a coconut tree... and the first time i scaled a rock face. I learned to ride a mountain bike down a slope. It was in Echo that I gave my desire to be a doctor to the Lord. And he purified it, and he blessed it.

That was so many years ago. And ngayon, I heard that there's going to be another Echo in Galera during the Holy Week. I want to go.... because i'm about to become a doctor na... And there's a symmetry to my starting and ending my medschool life with Echo....

Pray for me, will you? I really want to go.... And encounter the Lord again while hanging between sea and sky, in and on the water, and even when watching the tide come in.

Kahit di na ko mag-grad ball ok lang.... Gusto ko mag-echo camp... :)

No comments: