Tuesday, February 20, 2007

snail mail

I love getting letters. Sure I enjoy getting emails and comments on my blogs and testimonials and public comments and YMs but nothing beats good old snail mail. I love it that when I get home from school I am welcomed by a letter on my bed from someone I haven't seen, heard from, or hugged for a very long time. It's therapy I tell you. I'm a sucker for snail mail. No matter how long or short or bad the handwriting, they're all appreciated and gushed over appropriately. Haha.Getting snail mail is really fun kase I get to keep the pieces of paper and the stamps. =) When I'm sad I like to open up my stash of collected letters and notes and read through them and remember who gave it to me, when I received it, and how I felt when I first read it. It's another form of therapy. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling after. Corny na kung corny. Basta, ganun.

I can't remember when I last received a Valentine card. Not the e-card ones ha. Twas a nice surprise to get one this year. Lol.
Salamat, salamat sa mga sulat. =)

4 comments:

Hannee said...

onga!iba pa rin ang snail mail..pero ayoko yung mga galing sa bangko na snail mail!hehe

~tint~ said...

gotta know when to stop flashing that plastic. hehe. iba na ang may trabaho noh. ^__~

Anonymous said...

gusto mo snail mail...?
hehe. nu address mo?

tarits

~tint~ said...

tarits! yes, snail mail pls. =) IVHome, 30 DB Ledesma St., Jaro, Iloilo City, 5000.