Saturday, February 24, 2007

korean

Our country's being overrun by them. But that's not my point.

I've been craving for Korean food since last Sunday and at last, my craving was satisfied. I, along with my friends Rea, Bimbo and Gelai ate at a Korean restaurant near our house. It was great! Busog-busog gid ko ya! Yum, yum. It was my first time to eat Kimchi. Tatay was the only one who would touch that particular food sa house namin before. Ang baho kase so I didn't dare taste it. Masarap naman pala. And the food was really excellent. We fried meat at our table, then wrapped the meat along with egg rolls, kimchi, and kung ano-ano pang side dishes yun, sa chinese cabbage and we popped it in our mouths. Sarrrap!!! =) There was this one dish na sabi ni Gelai lagi daw kinakain sa My Girl na hindi ko masyado gusto. I prefer the frying and wrapping. Sinipon ako sa anghang pero ok lang, ang sarap talaga e!

I also enjoy watching Korean shows. Yeah, I watch Princess Hours too, and yung My Girl. Pero not on TV. I borrow DVD copies of the shows and spend days watching it. Enjoy. Hehe. Nakakatuwa. I have this private stash of Korean cds. All sappy, funny, romantic, heart-breaking Korean movies. Hahaha. So sue me. =) Of course my favorite is Sassy Girl. Who doesn't? I hope to get the prequel pero wala pa kong nakikita.

Hmm, mag-aral kaya ako ng Korean?

No comments: