Sunday, February 25, 2007

birthday gift

Share in my joy! =) I got a box of books today. For my birthday. *cartwheels* They're better than roses any day. Wonderful, wonderful books they are. Ahem.
Doctors by Erich Segal -- hard cover!
Man, Woman and Child also by Erich Segal -- also hard cover!
The Mark of the Lion Trilogy by Francine Rivers -- A Voice in the Wind
An Echo in the Darkness
As Sure as the Dawn
and the best finds of all *clap,clap*

C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy -- Perelandra
Out of the Silent Planet
That Hideous Strength

(Karen! Roommate! May gulay, naalala kita. You'd love these. I'm sure. I miss you pare.)

Waaaah, temptation, temptation. I got them all lined up on my bed, along with William's Obstetrics, Robbin's Pathology, and G&A Notes. Alin, alin ang babasahin ko? I've got to make a powerpoint presentation tomorrow... an exam on Monday... present our research paper on Tuesday... SGDs to prepare for, papers to rewrite, lectures to listen to... waaaah!!! Temptation!!! *grin* You know what they say: 'All work and no play makes one a dull boy'. Well, girl in my case. So... sanity break! And I've got a lot of books to choose from. Yey!

Thank you thank you dear new old friend Manong Bingbong! *bighug* They are lovely birthday gifts. And guess what, I didn't badger Bimbo for them. *wink* But hey, wish you could be here on my birthday. That'd be even lovelier. Yeah, you could say I'm sweet in my own special way. *laughs* =) Thank you again, very much. Happy studying!

TTFN! ta-ta for now! I gotta read pa... *clap,clap*

6 comments:

miss bee said...

wow, sounds fun with all those books. i wish i had more time to read for fun. neways, adbanz hafi bertday! birthday ni daddy kanina eh. hehe. pareho pala kayong feb.

~tint~ said...

thankee beeanki! *hug* happy birthday to uncle gene! i didn't know we were both feb. =) i wish i also have more time to read for fun!

Hannee said...

advance happy birthday tint :)

Molly said...

love ko si erich segal!! i have all his books. maganda ang doctors. happy reading!! :)

Anonymous said...

books galore ito! peram ng cs lewis!!!!

haberday! :) yabyu. look at the moon tas isipin mo somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light i'm singing you a happy birthday song and eating chocolates for you. haha.

~tint~ said...

hi xai, thanks! labshu too. hehe, punta ka dito pahiramin kita. =) everytime i see the moon i think of you. salamat sa pagkain ng tsokolate. ^_~!