Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged by Alison

1. I love ice cream and chocolate. When I was in college i used to eat a pint of ice cream whenever i had a bad exam... especially ung zoo113. Cloud 9 ang kinakain ko before every exam. :) power bar kung baga. hehe
2. Cats are soooooo cute... lalo na when they're asleep. But i don't like cleaning up after them. My favorite cat is Tigger. Hihihihi
3. I wish i was in elbi right now. Yun ang pinaka-favorite place ko dito sa pinas. :)
4. Tomorrow, I go on Duty. Somehow I'm excited to assist in deliveries, pero given a choice... i'd rather not. Finish ko na required number of Attends ko. Yey!
5. I'm sleepy pero ayoko pa matulog. Just for the heck of staying up late when I want to.
6. I'm wondering when I'll be able to finish all my studies and if I'll do well in my field. Why ever did i take up medicine again???? hehehe
7. I love taking long walks. I wish there was a place here in iloilo where i can take a long walk peacefully and sana scenic naman ung lugar. Kanina i walked from SM to my house.
8. Antagal na since I last took a picture of myself.
9. I wonder when I'll be able to go on a vacation again. I miss being on vacation.
10. I miss sleeping until i get a headache for too much sleep. Haha! Now I sleep at about 1 or 2 am when i'm not on duty, and i get up at 6am. boo.


I won't be following the rules because the effort of hunting up 10 people and posting on their sites is just too much.... :) So whoever wants to.... do. :) But karen jane siruelo... i'm tagging you. Hehe.

Hindi pala mahirap magsulat ng 10 random facts/habits. Hehe. Alison, kelangan ba na weird?

THE RULES

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to choose ten people you're going to tag and list their names.
4. Do not forget to comment on their site that they are tagged.

No comments: