Thursday, June 12, 2008

paramdam

I've forgotten how to blog. Haha.

Today I saw a bunch of second year medical students about the hospital. They were wearing black shoes... which I kinda miss. And they were wearing this lost looks.... which i definitely don't miss but I find myself wearing anyways, like or not. And they looked fresh and excited... which I hope i still look like three months into internship.

I was surprised to see them. I forgot that the school year has opened.

Andami ko nang nakalimutan ngayon. Pero andami ko na ring bagong nalalaman.

Nga pala, nakapag-deliver na ako ng babies. :) They're so cute, they're like big worms. Hahaha. No, i still do not like babies in general. But I am ninang to one na... i named her. hehe. Claire Danes ang name nya... hehe. La lng.... And ilang beses nako napakain ng mga pasyente ko. Hehe. Buot ko mo. (Mabait kase ako) Haha.

No comments: