Monday, March 31, 2008

on the brink

Why is it that you can't find what you are looking for when you absolutely need them and yet when you're not looking for them you see them everywhere! Waaaaaaaaahhh... I can't find my 1x1 pictures!!! Naiinis nako. I need them at 630am! Grrrrrr......

Owel.... anyway.... na-pack ko na ang bags ko. Yes, bags. Andami kong dala! Haha. I feel like I'm going to camp. Anyway, i'm going to leave most of it in my locker at the hospital naman. Ito na to.... totoo na nga tlga. We're supposed to be at the Surgical Ward at 630am mamaya. Gulatan na lng kung sino groupmates and kung sino On Duty. Wahahaha.....

I'll be in "Surge" for a month.We go on 24 hours 'On Duty', then 8 hours of 'From Duty' the next day, and then another 8 hours 'On Call' the day after next. (Bale, 32hours straight ung OD and FD.) Then balik sa simula na 24hours duty ulit. :) Pabalik-balik na ganun until matapos ang 365 days.

Uy, KC pre-camp starts tomorrow na pala. In case I don't get to visit.... *bighug* to CHARA, MIGS and ANDRO. I'll be praying for you everytime I think of you. I hope you enjoy KC to the hilt and listen to what the Lord will tell you there and you may have the courage to do His will when you leave. *mahigpit na yakap ulit* Also, WAGAN!!!! *bighug* miss na po kita. You're also remembered.

Kelan kaya ako makaka-blog ulit? Bukas kaya? O sa isang bukas pa? In case surgery duty swamps me and the next time I can go online is next month..... gusto ko lng mabati ng
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
sila Narissa na kinakapatid kong napaka-ganda (April 1),
Trisha na classmate ko naman (sa April 2),
si Claudio na Biogang sa elbi at PGH clerk na ngayon (April 6),
ang maganda kong cousin na si Hannah (April 9),
si Nang Lara na lagi akong tinatawanan, hehe (April 10),
and si kitot na pinapagalitan ako dati pag di ako nag-aaral (April 11).
*mahigpit na yakap sa inyo*

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
~Traditional Gaelic Blessing~

No comments: