Saturday, February 23, 2008

rants today

Long weekend... pero I'm stuck here sa house dahil andami-daming dapat gawin at tapusin before Tuesday comes around. research... community... study for the module exam...

Manong Jaja was in Davao for Nanay's birthday yesterday...

My roommate Bjo hied herself off to Roxas today. I was supposed to go with her kase they'll be visiting a waterfalls tomorrow. Waaaah.......

My other housemates are leaving for Guimaras this afternoon... bukas pa ang uwi...

Grrrr....

'Least I got to learn to play Beethoven's Minuet in G. Ta-raran-taran-taran-taran... ta-raran, ta-raran... Yay! Pambata, I know. At least natututo pa rin akong mag-play. Will tackle the other piano pieces when I get bored with school stuff. I will definitely study piano again when I have the time... wheeeee!!!!

No comments: