Wednesday, February 20, 2008

bridal shower

I've been present in a number of Bridal Showers before, at church, with my mother, so the things usually talked about in these events aren't exactly new to me. But this was my first time to attend a shower na kalapit ko lang sa age ang bride-to-be at may alam na ako tungkol sa medisina at sa katawan. :D

Eye opener? You bet!
I didn't know that you had to prepare tissue paper pala! hahahaha

Feeling ko lang may recitation kami kasi Tita Gema (who's an OB-GYNE) kept throwing questions at me... haha. :) ok lang, basic lang naman. Nakakatawa lang yung mga reaction ng ibang mga single ladies doon that night. Buti na lng Nurse naman si Nang Dindin (the bride-to-be on wednesday next week) so she knew about the normal anatomy and physiology and tita Gem didn't have to spell things out too much. *laughing* Not too much, but spell it out she still did. *laughing*

I also learned something else from Kuya JP (who arrived to take Tita Gem and us home).. I learned about the 6 Tests of Love: Time, Quarrel, Strength, Habit, Reality and Sharing. Di pwede ang Kwatro at Singko sa mga tests na to... dapat Tres or better, kung pwede nga, Uno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nureshuccuh [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]