Thursday, November 15, 2007

one more chance

Yes I watched it.

Yesterday I and my classmates made a field trip of it. Classes ended at 230pm so PB, Ina and I went to SM to catch the 245 screening. Two of my housemates were there as well. Then, as we were about to leave after the show, we saw a troop of our other classmates coming in to watch din. Hehe. There were perhaps 20 of them. Haha!

"Ang sakit, sobrang sakit!"

"You had me at my best. She had me at my worst. Pero binaliwala mo lang un. You chose to break my heart."

"Gusto kong sabihin na sana tayo na lng. Sana ako pa rin."

"But you're asking too much!"

"Ikaw kase, di ka kase nagtanong e..."

"I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry..."

Kaming tatlo ni Ina at PB, tawa ng tawa sa loob ng sinehan. May gulay! Hahahahah! Yung iba naman naming classmates iyak ng iyak. Hehe. Masaya. Manood din kayo.

Last words.... ang gwapo talaga ni John Lloyd at ni Derek! Hahahahahaha!

No comments: