Friday, November 9, 2007

movie lines

As I sat on my bed procrastinating, I got to remembering movie lines that either struck me as funny, pathetic, sad, true, interesting, or ung wala lang. See if you know from what movies they came from and who said it.... I got this from Annjo nga pala..... thanks!

1. "I happen to like being adored, thank you very much!"

2. "Love... means never having to say you're sorry."

3. "I like your dress." "That's because I have these incredible boobs to fill it out!"

4. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

5. "Am I dead yet? Are you my conscience?"

6. "Here's looking at you, kid."

7. "Did you know that my neighbor has three rabbits?"

8. "There may be something there that wasn't there before."

9. "Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple."

10. "One shall stand. One shall fall."

11. "Has the lambs stopped screaming, Clarice?"

12. "Maybe the absence of signs, is a sign!"

13. "Peter, you've grown up."

14. "Darling, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things."

15. "Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be."

16. "'Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?' Pointless, really.... 'Do the starts gaze back?' Now, that's a question."

17. "Please, sir, I want some more."

18. "Sometimes I think, when it gets too quiet up there, You say to Yourself, "What kind of mischief can I play on My friend Tevye?"

19. "Look around you. There is not a life in this room that you have not touched, and each of us is a better person because of you. We are your symphony Mr. Holland. We are the melodies and the notes of your opus. We are the music of your life."

20. "I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey!"

At matutulog na po ako. Bow. =)

No comments: