Sunday, August 5, 2007

chopsuey

It's almost Christmas! Excited nako! =)

Happy birthday sa mga August people! whoopdeedoo! Nikki!!!!! Jaivy!!! Sara!!!! Karen!!!! Happy birthday!

We're studying Human Genetics this past week and next week. Hehe. Feels like home. Pleiotropy, Expressivity, X-linked, Lethal, Penetrance, Alleles... I've missed those...

And contest piece sa chorale for the Medicine Week is Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas. Duduguin ata ako sa kantang yon.

Nag-duty kami sa Pedia Ward last night. Dengue galore ang mga patients dun. Pero dahil hindi kami lapitin ng mga may sakit, hindi toxic ang aming duty at 430am kami umuwi.

We had a 'beach' party at school nung July 30 bat the but the nearest body of water was the fishpond in the middle of the Medicine Square Garden in the College of Med. We just had banana leaf-covered tables and candles all over the place. Then may jamming after. It was so fun. It was the full moon. It felt like UP. It was an LB night. Muntik nako maiyak. Hehe.

I watched Rattatouille with my classmates the other day. And the day before that I watched Transformers with PB. Ang nice ng dalawang movies na yon. I think I've used up my movie quota for the month. Haha!

I had a really bad pre-menstrual episode last week. I was really mean. Tsk, tsk. Bad cheetah. Poor Xarra. =p

My Chucks are retiring na... they need replacement... ahay...

Finally! I've finished reading Perelandra. May gulay. On to the next.

I'm not a doer. I'm an idea person. I'm perfectly happy planning, designing, thinking. Just don't make me execute all my wild ideas. I'll get lost.

I miss the taste of lasagna. Hmm... cravings...

I learned a new word: LUBAG. It's Hiligaynon and it means 'twisting' or something to that effect. It refers to the disease called X-linked Dystonia and Parkinsonism that's concentrated in Capiz and almost equated with aswangs in the region. Cool noh. The things you learn in school...=p

My classmates asked me why I majored in Genetics in college. Well, it's because I wanted to work on the Human Genome Project or do stem cell research or cloning. And write for National Geographic. Matayog ang pangarap nitong batang toh!

Nagugutuom ako...

No comments: