Saturday, May 19, 2007

just thinking aloud

I guess what I really mean about not wanting summer to end is that I don't want to grow up yet or more, or whatever. When most of my classmates are already into their 3rd call center job or about to get their MS degrees or have their first child, I'm still stuck in school and going through the what-does-it-mean-to-be-an-adult thoughts. The "real world" is suddenly only a year away and the idea just fills me with dread. Although I grew up with adults around me, I've always been the youngest, the bunso, and everybody treated me as such. I've always enjoyed the company of "adults" before but I've never had to be one of them. After this year, I won't have any choice but to be one of them, ready or not.

What I'm saying is that I've been Tint all my life.... but after this summer, I'll have to be Doc.... Though a great part of me rejoices with that thought, still a big part of me cringes at the prospect...... I'm so not ready.... why can't I be just Tint forever??? Why do I feel this way??? I've gone through these battles in my head before. Kelan ba matatapos to?

3 comments:

inoj said...

Dr. Jacinth Mijares - O maganda naman ah? Hehehe!

Ok lang yan, Tint! Don't be scared. Excited na ko for you! :)

Anonymous said...

wow talaga that fast? ang bilis talaga ng panahon. by the way nagbago ka na ba ng cel??

~tint~ said...

Waaah, joni! ka-formal sang Jacinth noh? pwede doc Tint? hehe. Thanks!

Yes mish, mabilis nga ang panahon. Ikakasal ka na! Hehe