Wednesday, February 14, 2007

feb stuff

hay. once again my scatterbrainyness got the better of me. i once again forgot my username and password for this blog. napaka-galing na bata.

anyway, this month's been great. it's February after all. my second most favorite month of the year because it's my birth month! yey! *clap, clap* (December's the best because of Christmas.) i turn older again this month... i'm almost a quarter of a century old... almost, but not quite. and i had this said about me recently: "tint is a beautiful girl. if she became a woman, she wouldn't be bingkong this valentine's." wahat?! ano daw?! hehe, it got me laughing for some reason. wahaha! =)

last Feb 6, I went on my first OB duty. =) and i got to witness the miracle of birth twice. sayang nga kase twice lang. pero ok pa rin. one was a normal vaginal delivery and the second was a delivery by cesarian section. unfortunately, i didn't get to see a D&C or forceps delivery. owel, we can't win all the time. haay... it was... traumatic? fascinating? awesome? cool? all of the above and more!

it was great to get to see those babies being born. i was walking on clouds that entire day. it seemed nothing could break my happy mood. hehe. i got to wondering how my own birth went. and i got to reflect on how much pain i gave nanay at that time (and giving her still, i guess). when i got home i texted nanay and greeted her Happy Mother's Day in advance. she deserved it. to think that she went through labor and the normal delivery with episiotomy for me. phew! ako nga parang ayoko na manganak. grabe. it was a bloody mess. nyikes!

No comments: