Friday, April 18, 2008

dosk9s

I miss my batchmates. My dosk9 world in the hospital has shrunk to about 11 poeple na lang. I get to see and talk and laugh with my groupmates sa Surge and the Anesthesia people dahil kami naman ang magkakasama sa OR. Hmm... sige, isama na natin sa count ung mga OB people sa regular ko nakikita... kase dun ko kinukuha ung food ko sa kanila so i see them evey so often, pero it shouldn't count kase di naman kami nakakapag-kwentuhan masyado.... Ok, so my world has shrunk to about 20 poeple. Waaaah.. We haven't eaten together since we entered the hospital! Pambihira. Last April 16 ay nadagdagan ang mundo ko ng 8 na tao pala, pero nabawasan din ng 8 people. Nag-shift na kse ng rotations. Pero i'm still in Surge kase 1 month straight ako dito before shifting to another department. I'm actually happy to see JP these days. For real happy. Which is saying a lot. Hehe. Peace, JP! Hehe. I just love "meeting" my classmates along the halls of the hospital. Parang antagal-tagal na naming di nagkikita... di ko na alam ang mga balita sa kanila. Nami-miss ko na batchmates ko. Imagine that! hehe.

Which is why kanina was a special treat. I got to meet my other classmates... Sila Loribee, Adrian and PB. (Te, lantawa manong andre, i'm actually happy to have seen bimbo again! I must really miss my classmates....) Feels good to sing with the choir again. We sang the invocation and lupang hinirang at the Montogs' graduation kanina. Naks. Docs na sila. Kami naman, next year. God-willing. *grin*

Eist, dosk9s... .buhay pa ba kayo?

Pag-pray nyo pala ang isa naming batchmate, si Israel Reyes aka i-i (panganay na anak ni former Mayor Jordan Reyes ng Polomolok to the IV people...). He was admitted this morning because he was passing out blood (hematochezia to the med ppl and tumatae ng blood sa masa). Bumaba ung BP nya and he was white as a sheet when he was admitted. He was transfused kanina. Let's pray for him ha. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.