Monday, March 17, 2008

last day of 3rd year

Today was the last day of our lives as third year medical students. In two weeks, God-willing, we'll be Clerks at the hospital and we'd be wearing our new white uniforms with the standing collar and white shoes. Unfortunately, we (the girls) will still be in skirts. Grrrr.....

Most of my classmates are now on ships or airplanes and are floating or flying to their hearths and homes to spend time with their families. Others are preparing for their own getaways... some to Bohol, others to Boracay. After one week, they're supposed to come back here so we can take our Comprehensive Exams and be oriented about our hospital duties. That is if we passed all our third year subjects! As it is, we are still walking around with a sharp bolo hanging over our heads because we have no idea how we fared in any of our classes after the Endoc Block.

I, along with some of my classmates who live lightyears away, am going to spend the Holy Week here in Iloilo. Hopefully, i can float off to Bacolod to have my version of a vacation. Or I might just get on a bus and go where the road takes me. After all, I haven't seen most of Panay Island yet. Ano kaya???

I'm sure April 1 will arrive only too soon.

His Grace is sufficient for me.

No comments: