Friday, February 15, 2008

malamig

Brrrr.... February this year is so cold here in Iloilo. The heavens are always threatening to rain and dark clouds hover over everything. Sometimes, they make good with their threat. You could also see clouds moving thick and fast to cover the moon at night. There aren't any stars to be seen. It's been like this since the start of February. The wind blows strongly and there is a bite in the air. It doesn't feel like summer is coming soon. Waking up in the morning is a struggle. It's just wonderful to snuggle in for five minutes more.... and another five minutes more. I hardly get to walk to school these days because I always sleep in a little bit more so I have to ride the jeep to keep from being late. The water coming out of our faucets is like water from our fridge! (Oh how I miss the warm tap waters of Los Banos at this time.) I get blue nails when I take a shower in the morning! Inay ko... ang lamig talaga.

It's also cold in school. Malamig sa classroom. Ang lakas ng aircon. Malamig sa library. May electric fan pa. Malamig din naman tumambay sa labas dahil malamig ang hangin. I feel like I shall never be warm again. Kahit na may jacket ka pang suot... malamig talaga.

Brrrrrr..... ang ginaw talaga.... e ginawin pa naman ako.... brrrrr....

No comments: