Tuesday, February 26, 2008

almost birthday thoughts...

If anybody had asked me at 10 where and what I'd be at 25, I would have had no idea what to say.
And I certainly could not have said that I'd be a third year medical student in Iloilo!
I probably would have answered that I won't reach 25 anyway. That I had no intention to.
Twenty-three was 'just right' for me back then. Enough for everything I wanted to do.
And those who were 28, 29 and 30 were 'old'.

25.
A quarter of a century old.
SILVER.
My favorite.

It's not a bad age to be after all.
I feel that the world has still so much to offer.
There are still so many things to see, hear, feel, do and be.

Now I'm 25. And I'm glad.
Rejoice with me.
:D

Thank you Lord for giving me 25 years of life and laughter.
Thank you Lord for 25 years of your faithfulness.
Of years and years of your mercy and grace.
Thank you for your unfailing love.
Thank you. Thank you, Lord.
*hugs to you Lord*

No comments: