Sunday, January 6, 2008

iloilo + hapibday

And I'm back in Iloilo. Kami nila Rea, Xarra, Jaja, Rosejanne and the Magans were on Superferry 2. Ako boarded from Davao, they boarded at GenSan na. My classmates and I arrived today at about 1pm. When I got home I realized that I forgot to claim my set of surgical instruments that were "confiscated" at the port of Davao. Nyeks memory gap kase. So balik nanaman ako sa port ng Iloilo para i-claim ung aking scissors and needle holders and forceps. Pauwi, I went by Gaisano to do get groceries and then balik na sa bahay to clean up and clean the room. Ang alikabok! Phew.

I had dinner at the Balay Bisaya (haha, may pangalan na ung house nila) kase nagdala si Jaige ng food dahil birthday nya. Yey! (Oops sorry for this really old pic, taken during the first year pa 'to), anyway,Happy Birthday Jaige!

=D wheee! Sarap ng chicken and potato&chicken salad and ung chocolate cake na dala ni JP. Yumyum! And after that we tried watching some episodes ng Coffee Prince pero di na namin kinaya at umuwi na lng kami.

Bukas, simula nanaman ng klase, start na ng tutorials for Hema Block. Oh no! Back to the grinding machine. Back to endless pages to read. Back to medschool, back to zombie life. Enjoy naman ako, not really complaining. :) Ahay. Hmmm... plus I think I'll get to lose the weight I put on during the break! Hehe. Happy 2008 everyone.

To the last months of third year.....! *clink*

No comments: