Friday, December 21, 2007

at last!

Finally! we had our last exam for this year at 8am this morning. And we're out for the year! YAHEY!!! This is the last break I'll get until I graduate. And then it's the Boards to worry about. wahhh... But for now, I'll focus on enjoying this "last" Christmas I have.

I'm leaving for Cebu tonight with my classmates. Nanay will meet me at the pier tomorrow and then we'll go to Leyte. Hopefully, maka-abot kami sa program sa church dun para kay Lola on Sunday. She's turning 89 yata... not sure. Anyway, I'll be in Leyte for the Christmas break. I don't think Lola has Internet at home.... so this is it...... dito na ko mag-gree-greet sa inyo, this early.

Happy happy Christmas and a Blessed 2008 to you! *hugs*

May the Lord bless you and keep you, make his face to shine upon you and give you peace.

May you be met by the Reason we are celebrating the Season.

*hugtyt*

No comments: