Saturday, October 13, 2007

new old look

So many things have been happening and I've hardly had time to blog. Waaaahhh.... This past few weeks have been chaotic. We've gone through the entire Neurology Block with Medicine Week right smack in the middle of it in just 5 weeks. But wait, there's more! Hehe, idagdag mo pa ang kangaragan ng mga tao sa Research. O diba. Recipe for nervous breakdown, major depression or some heart disease. Yay. Med.
Because of all our busy-busyhan... I forgot to blog that I've had my hair cut. Twice. One was a long version and the next day, I had it cut again the short version naman. The first was on Friday after our exam, and then the next day, Saturday ng gabi. Kase I realized that the long version will take me hours to maintain and I can't afford that. I can't even comb my hair in the morning much less blow dry my hair! So I'm back to my highschool and college days look. =)
The pic of me in orange was taken when I was in college. Pati ka da? Daw pareho man gihapon itsura ko subong. Haha! And the one na nakatalikod ako was ung length na inabot ng buhok ko last year before na-murder nung hairdresser when he cut off the split ends. The one of me in pseud0-straight hair was the look I had after I had it cut the first time. The power of blow dry! haha. The one of me in green is my look now. But with glasses (na bago na rin since I broke my rimless glasses for the nth time.) Next time n lng ung pic ko with glasses.

No comments: