Monday, August 13, 2007

monday blues

Monday. This is our Endocrine and Genetics Block Exam. Talk about sabog. It was supposed to be 'mani' but I kinda screwed up. Haha. I got a laugh out of the question: What phase of the cell cycle is the DNA synthesized? I think it's one of the questions we get in first year Bio.

PB will get out of the hospital tomorrow. She's fine now, platelet count is back to normal. She was transfused a total of 12 bags of blood. Imagine that. We visited at the hospital again, syempre sister ko man siya, and we kinda tambay-ed lang kase she had TV. haaay.... TV..... =)

We're starting our Psychiatry and Neuro Block. What a way to end the semester. So mejo ngarag na kami from now until November. Goodbye blessed sleep... I think we're all becoming psycho...

And my group is now at our house supposedly doing our research proposal. Deadline is one Wednesday. Ang saya. Paperwork galore. How hard is it to write two paragraphs? Well, apparently very hard. I've been staring at this computer for so long and we had to go through stacks of researches and then condense all those for a measly two paragraphs for the introduction. Waaaaaah.....

No comments: