Wednesday, June 13, 2007

tagged post

Ay, I've been tagged by Edren nga pala to write 6 weird things about me. Bahala na kung sino man ang gusto din sumagot nito. You're tagged! =)

Weird Me:
1. I love singing songs in a little girl voice. Parang Kid's Praise edition o Batibot version pag kumakanta ako.
2. I know so many nursery rhymes that I once sang for more than an hour nonstop without repeating any of the songs. (Nung college ako. Ewan ko lang kung kaya ko pa yun ngayon.)
3. I love sports attire. Take note: Sports ATTIRE lang. Jerseys, shirts, rubber shoes, shorts, socks, the works. But do not ask me to play kase hihindian kita (table tennis lang ang kaya kong laruin). I do not enjoy getting sweaty and touching sweaty bodies or maarawan. And you can't make me run unless larong Pinoy ang laro natin tulad ng agawan base at patintero.
4. I don't get tired of eating chicken. Kahit chicken sa breakfast, lunch at dinner ok lang. Kahit buttered chicken everyday sa buong sem masaya pa rin ako. Kaya ok akong tumira dito sa Iloilo. =)
5. I don't forget faces and kung saan tayo nag-meet but I find it hard to remember names.
6. I used to be a thumb-sucker. And I had a security pillow (much like Linus's security blanket).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha!! did u know i was a thumb sucker too??? Thumb suckers really get along well with each other..

oh yeah, I've heard you sing in that little voice of yours... Um.. specially in the bathroom.. haha!