Sunday, May 6, 2007

taong bahay

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Hilarious! Made me think of my own high school experience and made me wonder about what'll happen in my own 10-year high school reunion. Haha! hmm... i was kinda the 'chubby one'.. and i sure wasn't in the A group... who did i terrorize then? who terrorized me?

Little Rascals. Oh so adorable. One of my favorite movies. Haaay, katuwa talaga. "Boys.... uggghhhhh!" Hahahahaha!
Buckwheat: "I got a dollar, i got a dollar, i got a dollar, hey, hey, hey hey!"
Alfalfa: "Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. you make me vomit. you're scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa."
Porky and Buckwheat: "ooooohhh-tay!"
Porky: "We're He-man woman haters. we don't deliver love letters."

Rent. Finally, napanood ko na rin. I loved it. Great music. Great story. Great music. It's not for the narrow-minded. Someday I know I'll come in contact with people like them and i hope i can be the kind of doctor, the kind of person, who can be their friend. It was really gripping.
There's only us/There's only this/Forget regret, or life is yours to miss/no other road/no other way/no day but today.
525,600 minutes, how do you measure, measure a year/in daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee/in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife/how about love? how about love?/measure in love/seasons of love.
yey! what's even nicer is i was able to find these movies in the video stores here in davao. =) so meron na kong copies for my collection. yey!
wala na akong ibang maisulat sa blog na to kase wala naman akong ginagawa dito sa bahay namin kundi magbasa at manood ng movies. oh, yeah, at maghugas pala ng plato. at matulog. kung rechargeable battery ako, i won't need to be re-charged until the middle of the first sem! grabe, lagot ako nito sa pasukan. hehe. i go days before the sun gets to shine on me. pa'no ba naman ako mgkaka-tan sa lagay na to?
next time i'll write about the books i've read.

(the pix aren't mine. borrow lang....)

No comments: