Thursday, March 15, 2007

3 years ago

It's good to have a journal kase you can always go to back to that particular date and see, hear, smell, and feel the way you did when you made that memory. It's priceless. As I was browsing through my friends' blogs, I came across one of mine na nakalimutan ko na kung ano yung password ko. I never did make it public kase... basta. Nakalimutan ko na ung rason. I was transported to 3 years back as I read this. Waaaahh!! 3 years ago na yon? Ambilis ng panahon... Sayang konti lang mga posts ko nun.
---------------------------------------------------

March 4th, 2004
02:12 am - shout-outs


oh my gosh! i just got in from my thesis presentation. wahahahaha! tapos na ko mag-defense! at least im done with one of the parts ng thesis making. andami ko pang gagawin. as in complete revision ng manuscript and all that boring stuff pro at least tapos na ung defense! yehey!andaming food! grabe. =) ansayasaya! =) im graduating this april..... er ... i mean, i hope to graduate this april pala! hehe.tonight sa sv we're goin' to celebrate my 21st birthday! debut ko na! kahit nung feb27 pa. anyway, im so happy i can laugh again! yehey!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 16th, 2004
04:13 pm - ngarag time


phew! i'll just take a breather muna. kagabi pa ko gumagawa ng acad stuff e. i've just passed my thesis manuscript sa head ng division namin. yeyey! *tint jumps around like tigger* Ü yehey! at least nabigay ko na kahit editable pa yun at pwede pa tagain ng profs ko. haaay... at least its done na, mostly. =)this week is my hell week. i have five exams! 5! grabe! kahapon i had one, tomorrow i have two and on friday i have two again. tapos deadline ng term paper sa friday, and i haven't written a word para dun! and all my overdue exercises dun sa isang subject ko di ko pa napapa-pass... waaah!!! ngarag na ko. =) pero i still find time to go online. funny noh! haha!this weekend, svcf will hold its welcoming night cum sem ender thingy. yehey! we'll be welcoming about 15 new esvees! 15 new people to serve God through svcf for next schoolyear! yehey! =) excited na ko.graduation is on april 24. haaay. sana nga makagraduate na ko. laterdays...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 31st, 2004
11:54 am - - graduation....


yahahahahahaha! gra-graduate na ko! yehey! tuloy na tuloy pa rin ang graduation sa april 24! =) i got all my grades yesterday and im soooo happy! i passed everything! yipee! ang funny kase when i got my grades i left the building, went to my friend who was waiting by the stairs... tapos... we screamed! ahahha! kakatuwa. kakahiya nga lng kase ung mga students na nakatambay sa kabilang building e rinig na rinig kami so when we left e binati na rin nila kami. so embarrassing! pero mas kakahiya yung nangyari after!haha! my friend and i brought mountain bikes along with us kase strike nga ng jeepneys. so ayun. when we were leaving the building we were joking about me doing what meg ryan did in city of angels... yung nag-no hands siya sa bike tapos namatay. so my friend was telling me to take care baka matulad ako sa city of angels when bam! waaaaaaaaahhhh! I FELL OFF THE BIKE! as in! nakakahiya. my friends at the other building, yung mga nakarinig samin na sumisigaw na gagraduate na ko, saw me fall. sobra. im sure that if i was a blushing person id have been red as a beet. as it was, tumawa na lng ako ng tumawa while still on the ground! grabe, di ko mapigilan, it was so embarrassingly funny! =) i have three big bruises on my knees tuloy today. haha!im soooo happy. =) basta, i will graduate on time. Praise the Lord! great things he has done indeed! =)kanina, i had my graduation picture taken. hope it turns out okay. hindi pa nman ako photogenic... hahah!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did graduate on time. By God's grace. I did look good sa gradpic ko. By God's grace ulit! I passed my thesis on time. Hay Lord salamat talaga!Masakit malaglag sa bike, pero ok lang kase ga-graduate naman ako. I turned 21. Hay, masaya nun.
I remember... I remember it all...
I was alive. I miss college. Life was easier then. Hehe.
I shared about 'Crossing-Over' into the "graduate" side sa mga manug-graduates dito sa IV sa Iloilo last week. And I realized na hindi pa pala ako fully naka-cross over. Haha.

2 comments:

RadX said...

Tint, chinita beauty ka pala sa LB (NAKS!) Graduation. One of the biggest transitions we make in life. Sakto gid. Graduation. I had to do it twice, since I finished my master's degree last year. I was a fulltime student for more than 3 years in my master's. It's like taking a ride in a time machine and seeing your age reverse. I think it's also happening to you in med school (Peace, next time mo na lang ako suntukin. joke) College graduation was almost SIX years ago for me. And I remember I shook the hand of our commencement speaker - the late Senator Raul Roco.

RJ

~tint~ said...

thank goodness for digital technology, make-up, hairspray and hair-blowers. i don't look like my gradpix at all. ^_^!